Thursday, April 25, 2013

Final Summations

I know that I was supposed to post this by yesterday at noon but I wanted to wait until after my final presentation to post my summation of the class. This was a fabulous class. I loved getting to have new perspectives on stories that I have heard before. I also greatly enjoyed getting to listen to all of the presentations. They were wonderfully insightful and creative. I was also deeply touched and impressed with how engrossed everyone was with my research topic and that several of you found me after class to ask questions. I would also like to extend a thank you to everyone who asked questions because you brought to light aspects of my research that I hadn't considered or at least hadn't considered thoroughly enough. Since myth is the precedent behind all actions, it truly was a magnificent myth that brought all of us together to form such a unique, diverse, and curious class.

No comments:

Post a Comment